Thursday 26 March 2015

I Love Crochet


I have wanted to learn to crochet for a long time, so when I got an email from my local wool shop to say they were starting classes at the end of January I signed up. I have been having a great time I love it. The colours of the wool, how quick it all comes together, chatting to like minded people. I'm in heaven. This is my very first ripple blanket. I have also discovered Lucy over atAttic 24.
I am working on her Jolly Chunky Bag. I will show off when I'm finished

http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/

http://attic24.typepad.com/weblog/jolly-chunky-bag.html






4 comments:

  1. How beautiful, it's hard to believe you've only just learnt to crochet. Well done you, it's so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think crochet has taken over my life at the moment.
      Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  2. Dear Cookie
    Congratulations - it looks like you're doing really well. My one try at crochet wasn't very successful, so I have great admiration for anyone who can do it. I look forward to seeing what else you make.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete